Tuesday, March 20, 2007


For those that don't know me, this is me. Yes, I am a Bluenette:P Sometimes I have a darker navy shade of blue on but ALWAYS blue. That's just how it is, Love me or leave me:)
I am joint owner of CKS Designs, my business partner is Kit Maitland. CKS designs is a clothing store, however I do build when the mood strikes me. I live on the the island of Akoni, where I built my new home there. Most of the time you will find me there with friends. Friendship is very important to me, I have made some very close friends in Secondlife as well as other virtual worlds and I can tell you they are very strong bonds and have been for years. Kit Maitland, CP Costello, Zhuge Taiko, Maddog Thunders, Petme Petunia are some of my closest. There are many more (you know who you are)! Anyway, enough about me. I hope you enjoy reading my blogs as much as I love writing them.